Recorder Services
  • Land Title Documents
  • Mining Claims
  • Vital Statistics (Birth, Death, Marriages)
  • NOTICE: As of January 1, 2014 the revised PCOR form shall be used when recording transfers of property.
    Please see the form below, Preliminary Change of Ownership (PCOR)


  • VitalChek (online vital record requests) - Calaveras County does not accept credit cards or online orders, however for your convenience, you can process online requests through an independent company that we have partnered with to provide you with this service: VitalChek Network Inc. VitalChek can be reached through its website link below. An additional fee is charged by VitalChek for using this service, all major credit cards are accepted.

***Other internet vendors are not authorized by Calaveras County and may charge additional fees without providing state-approved services. Neither Calaveras County nor VitalChek have control over the services and fees other internet vendors offer and charge, nor can we guarantee the confidentiality of any vital record data provided to vendors other than VitalChek.

Indexing Change
Effective 2/1/2015 read more ...
Contact Information


Rebecca Turner, Clerk - Recorder

891 Mountain Ranch Road

San Andreas, CA 95249

Clerk: (209) 754-6371
Recorder: (209) 754-6372
Elections: (209) 754-6376
Fax: (209) 754-6733

Office Hours:

8:00a - 4:00p

Monday thru Friday

Passport Processing:

By appointment only
Phone Hours:

8:00a - 4:30p

Monday thru Friday

 Email Elections

Secretary of State - Register to Vote 


 Secretario de Estado - Registrarse para votar